Rhonda & Mark

This is our way of sharing our news and pics with friends and family

Monday, July 30, 2007

AEROSMITH CONCERT

So last week I went to the Aerosmith concert--I figured a band that big coming to PEI--I had to go. I had a great time socializing and meeting up with people I hadn't seen in a while, however when Aerosmith actually started I was pretty disappointed because I couldn't see a thing, I mean NOTHING, I couldn't even tell you what Steve Tyler was wearing. Oh well, I still had fun, lots of laughs. We met up with Marianne and her boyfriend Mark---CHEERS!Amy:) Laura and Jennifer:)The love of my life-Simone:)Here we are in what I will call the MUD PIT. MUD.
This is exactly what I saw for the 2 hours that they played. blah.Lindsay's feet after the concert.







0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home