Rhonda & Mark

This is our way of sharing our news and pics with friends and family

Sunday, February 04, 2007

"Babyville"

This weekend I drove over to Fredricton to go to my cousin Sarah's baby shower. I had a great time catching up with my two cousins and their friends. Sarah is due the first of March and looks AMAZING to say the least. It was my kind of baby shower, it was laid back, great company, lots of food, and wine friendly:)
Here's a pic of me and one of my top 20 favorite people, Kelly Aitken. I found out last night that she too is expecting. I love her, she's great. Here's Sarah and I. It's weird that we don't see eachother very much, but we still have remained pretty tight. Sarah, I hope that you are checking my blog on a regular basis now!

The baby and I bonded a bit--Sarah's not telling the name but I think if it's a girl she's going to name it after me:)
Sarah, Rachelle, and Suzanne. Have I mentioned that Suzanne is also prego?? So exciting! I'm telling ya, Babyville! See her cutie Eric on my links and you HAVE to watch the 21 month video, it's hilarious! Rachelle is a really good friend of Sarah's and her pass time it meeting and hanging out with celebraties...(she had drinks with Mr. Big!!)
I just noticed I'm posting A LOT of pictures of myself.....sorry people...I'm not meaning to. Suzanne's got her glow on.

Aaah, yes, another fave. Heather Keats, formally from Fredricton, but moved back to Fredricton. She grew up in Fredricton. haha. You can link to link to see her blog too.

3 Comments:

  • At 5:15 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said…

    Looks like you had a great time Rhonnie. I really should have stopped in.. the mall was just so tempting. The afternoon shower was just as fun tho. About these 20 favourite people... where do I rank?

     
  • At 7:21 AM, Blogger The Osbornes said…

    I'm so happy you came down for the shower, Rhon & I belive you are ranked a top 20 by most of our friends! I loved that you hung around late night to chat & get caught up... it's always so fun to see you & your sweet man. Remember if you and Mark want a get away weekend, we'd LOVE to have you!! Added bonus we have a schnauzer for you to play with :)

     
  • At 3:42 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said…

    Thanks for the top 20 rating!! It was fabulous to see you again-you kill me laughing! I still haven't checked Toys 'R Us about that laser thing...
    Love,
    Kel

     

Post a Comment

<< Home