Rhonda & Mark

This is our way of sharing our news and pics with friends and family

Saturday, October 14, 2006

Renovations Phase 3

So, I'm painting again. This time I attacked the spare bedroom. As I was painting I thought "oh sh*#, I forgot to take a before picture". So, I just took a couple of pictures of the other bedroom because they are...well, were, almost the exact same.


So here's the after. The color is a brownish, rose color. The room isn't complete yet, I didn't think I'd need a bedskirt, but I guess I should get one. We also have to hang stuff, but the tough part is finished. The whole house is almost painted now. We are going to start the TV room this week and do the bedroom after that!


Sorry this isn't one of the most exciting posts, but it's the best I can come up with right now. Now wedding's anytime soon, no party's....geez, the next post could be Christmas. Oh wait...Hallowe'en should be good!!!

1 Comments:

  • At 5:21 PM, Blogger Megan said…

    The room looks great! If you need any help, or are bored, or both, give me a shout, as i'm reaaaaaaaaaally bored with nothing to do everyday. seriously. :(

     

Post a Comment

<< Home