Rhonda & Mark

This is our way of sharing our news and pics with friends and family

Sunday, August 20, 2006

Parade Day!

For those of you that might not know, Gold Cup and Saucer Week is a pretty big week here in Charlottetown. Probably the biggest crowd turns out at the Gold Cup and Saucer Parade. So, bright and early on Friday morning (the early bird gets a curb front seat!), my mother, grandmother, Uncle Raymond, Mark and I headed to Brighton Rd. It has been tradition for Sindy and I to watch the parade together, so the morning wasn't complete until she showed up (with Dennis too!).
Mom and Uncle Ray.

Sindy and Dennis.
Someone told someone that Grandma recently celebrated her 87th Birthday --so she was brought some cake:)
Here are some of the floats we saw....


The Summerside firemen had a great float...so great it made it to the Gold Cup Parade! Uncle Roger even made an appearance.
Sindy and I grabbed this weird looking clown for a photo op!

Here's a clip of the Charlottetown Rocket Mascot. He cracks me up. The parade came to a stand still and he had me giggling pretty good.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=mem5N2hszoI

2 Comments:

  • At 4:47 AM, Anonymous Anonymous said…

    Hi..wow Rhonda you have such fun!! Great for you! I missed the parade this year, looks like I missed a fun one!
    Anne

     
  • At 4:18 PM, Blogger The Osbornes said…

    I love this post! Grandma, Uncle Raymond, and Uncle Roger in the truck! priceless!!! xoxoxo Miss everyone. Kisses.

     

Post a Comment

<< Home