Rhonda & Mark

This is our way of sharing our news and pics with friends and family

Thursday, August 03, 2006

Dinner Theatre Fun!!

On Tuesday Night, six of us went to the feast in Charlottetown. Toby, Christine, Terry, Krista, Mark and I. We had so much fun. I recommend going to see this dinner theatre, it was really funny. What a nice night we had. After the huge meal and great entertainment we headed over to Victoria Row for a few drinks.
Here we are...1/2 full by this time. The all you can eat mussels were SO good. I can't believe that I just started liking them....boy have I been missing out all these years!
This was so funny, one of the actors was singing and crawling over the table to Christine. HAHAHA! He was so clumsy which made it all the more funny. Terry and Krista after the show--man we were FULL. The food was awesome.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home