Rhonda & Mark

This is our way of sharing our news and pics with friends and family

Tuesday, July 18, 2006

Pictures from my recent trip to Cambridge

I went to visit Kelsey, Michele, Abby and MacKenzie for a week at the first of July. I had a great time and miss them already!! We went to Canada's Wonderland for the day and let me tell you--I don't do rollar coasters, but it was worth the $40 ticket to see Abby meet Dora the Explorer. She was so pumped--just look at her!!
Yes that is me with a jolly jumper thingy on--and that's my new neice MacKenzie--she is so adorable, I didn't mind people thinking she was mine!!!
Kels, Dad, and I at a great steakhouse restaurant.
MacKenzie, what a sweetie. She is such a good baby. I can't wait to see how much she's grown when they come home for Christmas.
HA! I love this picture. Abby looked so bored. She was just off in her own little world waiting for her ice cream.

1 Comments:

  • At 5:50 AM, Anonymous Anonymous said…

    Wow! I am sooo jealous! Looks like you had a tonne of fun in Cambridge. It was pretty lonesome back on the Island with all you guys livin' it up in Ontario. This Christmas is going to be a ball. We're going to take so many pics, that you'll have to make a serperate blog! Love the site.. and you too ;)

     

Post a Comment

<< Home