Rhonda & Mark

This is our way of sharing our news and pics with friends and family

Sunday, October 29, 2006

My Class

Here are a few pics of my classroom. I hung this huge spider for Hallowe'en, the kids think it's the bomb.


Our class's newest addition--a four week old baby hamster named Cinderella. Poor Cinderella caught her leg between the rungs the first day we got her last week...I think it may be broken, she limps pretty bad. Oh, and I also am pretty sure that Cinderella is a boy. Is there such thing as hamster therapy?

2 Comments:

  • At 2:51 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said…

    Hi Rhonda!
    I've been checking to see when you update your blog....It seems like it's been awhile. The place looks great!! Classroom looks great!!! and so does Miss Pearl!!! Some day I want you to show me how to "blog" ......

     
  • At 2:55 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said…

    I too check your blog :) for updates. The fact you have your 'own' classroom still kinda puzzles me. Makes me want a classroom too. It's beyond cute though, seems we were just in a classroom as youngin's doesn't it? Love the spider and PS.....our reunion is coming up!!! Yikes

     

Post a Comment

<< Home