Rhonda & Mark

This is our way of sharing our news and pics with friends and family

Friday, December 08, 2006

WAAAAAY Over Due Update

Well, I don't know if there is anyone left out there who even bothers to check my blog anymore because I am a major slacker. There has not been a whole lot to take pictures of. Here's Miss Pearl wearing a cone on her head--she's got some sort of infected cyst happenin on her paw. She hates the cone, but is getting used to it.




Mark went to Palm Dessert and Las Vegas for 10 days in November-first to visit his brother Craig, Kimm, and Cabot, and then to meet up with a bunch of friends in Vegas to gamble and see the sights. I don't really know what is up with the format of this blog right now, the pictures are all over the place. Anyways, here's a few from his trip.


Nice Mark....nice.

3 Comments:

  • At 5:27 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said…

    Ok , so I check your blog update on a regular base,,please don't worry about it,,I think it was september since our last update. But then i blame it on the kids,,lol

     
  • At 5:28 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said…

    Oh I forgot to sign that
    Anne
    hehehe

     
  • At 6:48 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said…

    Yesssss! Finally updated your blog sis. Poor Miss Pearl. Does she still have the cone? That blanket she's layin on in the first pic is mine. I'll have it back. K thx bye!

    xoxoMag

     

Post a Comment

<< Home